-
March 14th, 2002, 11:10 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Naw Alice, it's the Stooges an' Motorhead for me. And a draw.
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:11 PM
#12
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dencodog:
Speaking from experience, eh Haywood. I'm OUT!To the liquor store for some Hockey Suds.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You've gotta be hardcore to get hammered for the Thrashers. Or does CC play tonight? Either way, fuck off. I'm trying to get my game face on.
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:12 PM
#13
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dencodog:
Naw Alice, it's the Stooges an' Motorhead for me. And a draw.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rock on, man. Good to have you back. NOW, FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, PISS OFF!
Bueller?
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:13 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Biggie : Smack
Elgrande : Girls
Smackie : Sobriety
Harsh : A real dog
jpEnterprize : Coherence
IB : Brevity
Mgo : Take
Warren : Tranquility
IAA : Mustard
??? : ???
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:13 PM
#15
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by dencodog:
Speaking from experience, eh Haywood. I'm OUT!To the liquor store for some Hockey Suds.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Recycled NHL piss?
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:13 PM
#16
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Biggie:
Come on. Trolls, regulars, fags, losers, I'm taking all comers. Don't be scared. I won't hurt you...much.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's right.
Motherfucking Dr. Dooom in the rooom.
Let's drop the rest of this weak ass smack frontin shit and get to business.
Fuck you and your fucking government cheese dick licking smack. You can't step to my National Weather Service Style I see all you perpetrating homos from thousand miles around. 12 gauge and the submachine you will feel my style as it hits your midsection and drips blood on your fucking keyboard. I'm on some Charles Bronson stuck in a tunnel type shit. You've got no clue as to the technique that leaves you moms licking my balls. Get off my fucking elevator before you leave this place in the back of my Bentley gagged with fifteen bodies tied tightly to your ass. Can't hide behind no fucking "Best of" list I'm doing 25-life sentenced to constant smack. You knew you'd eventually come to me if you kept bitching about the smack as you sit in your home downloading some NAMBLA type shit I'm a grown ass fucking man not taking any of this call-out shit from reacharound crackers like you waving a red flag to the ground with unzipped pants making little boys bare ass dance.
Right click and save the technique you will learn to keep your fucking mouth shut as my style reaches 15 time zones at one time. Worldwide only reaching those with the knowledge recognize the ability and bow before the master. On some Return of the Jedi type shit watch me choke your Jabba flabby ass on DVD over and over. Letterbox your boys all sucking a lot of cock. You reached your lofty status only by sitting on jock.
Fifteen dead retards laying in Urban Outfitters is the new style.
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:14 PM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pogue Mahone:
??? : ???</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'll solve the puzzle, Chuck.
Pogue:Take
Cue the confetti and big-haired blondes with prizes
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:16 PM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dr. Dooom:
Motherfucking Dr. Dooom in the rooom.
</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thought I smelled something. You interested in having a battle with your primary nic? Doesn't really matter to me either way, but your family might like it for the obit.
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ March 14, 2002 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Biggie ]</font>
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:17 PM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Biggie:
I'll solve the puzzle, Chuck.
Pogue:Take
Cue the confetti and big-haired blondes with prizes</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Originally posted by Pogue:
Mgo : Take
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Biggie : Originality
-
March 14th, 2002, 11:18 PM
#20
Fucking Dick!
Don't mind me. I'm just here to ransack the flat and see if there are any takes I can steal. I'm not selling insurance, honest.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks